Kabul-Afghanistan (PMG):

Reporter: Firdous Rasouli

Denis Saldet, an 11-year-old American girl who was allergic to toothpaste, suffered from shortness of breath and died after using this cream. The girl lived in California. In the United States, and before that she also had a severe allergy to porridges, especially milk and dairy products.

Denis’s family says: We always looked at her food carefully so that she did not have protein substances, but never thought to her, that it was possible to use a milk protein in her teeth paste.

The girl’s family continues to say, “Denis suffered from breathlessness after using her toothpaste, and her lips became bruised and died after being transferred to the hospital.

Doctors in connection with these types of illnesses say “Sensitivity to these types of ailments can be very dangerous and lead to the death of a person. Such people, even if they are not asked to do so, ask their doctor for their susceptibility.

Developed by Nethub

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *