Kabul-Afghanistan (PMG):

Reporter: Imran Khorasani

Eight people were injured as a result of a roadside bomb blast in Kandahar province, including two children and two women.

Local officials in Kandahar province said the incident took place around 11 am today (Saturday, 03 August) in the second district of the province.

Abdul Bashir Khaksar, a deputy spokesman for the Kandahar police, said the blast was aimed at security forces, which exploded materials and wounded civilians before security forces arrived in the area.

So far no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Kandahar is one of Afghanistan’s provinces where the Taliban are operating.

Developed by Nethub

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *