Peace Loya Jirga was postponed until April
Reporter: S. Mojtaba Sadat
President Ghani postponed peace in the Loya Jirga until April month. The main reason for this was the hearing, the effective use and institutional dedication of counseling, theories and analysis of people from all walks of life and society, the search for solutions and the acceleration of the negotiation process, the Peace Consultative Loya Jirga.
Mr. Ghani also said that the Loya Jirga of the Peace Consultation would be a great and national opportunity for representatives of the people from all over the country to be able to enter into open and intimate areas of fundamental questions, including:
- . The scope and framework of talks with the Taliban
- Discuss the definition and how to achieve peace. In light of the views expressed by the people’s representatives, the leadership of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan will formulate and complete the peace and negotiation policy and will strive to bring all national and state resources and resources in line with its implementation.
Due to the implementation of this national and Islamic nationalism, Mohammad Omar Dawoodzai, head of the High Peace Council, is appointed as head of the Peace Consultative Loya Jirga Commission and will be entrusted with the task of cooperating and coordinating with all government agencies in this regard.
- The Commission will hold a Peace Consultative Loya Jirga on the April 2019
- The Ministry of Finance is required to finance the financial expenses of the Peace Consultative Loya Jirga according to the proposal of the head of the Commission on fertilizers (91);
- Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Border Affairs, Relatives and Tribes, Guidance, Hajj and Endowments, Women Affairs, Immigration and Returns, Local Government Offices, Kabul Municipality, and other departments are required to cooperate with the Commission in their affairs.