ONLINE DATA SECURITY POLICY
Actual Date: July 2018
1 – Space and Application
2 – Collection of Information
Data or information You Deliver to Us
We collect data and info you offer straight to us through your contact or use the Online Services or if not interconnect with us. This evidence may include: your name, email address, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, financial and credit card information, and other information you choose to withdraw.
Please remember that we do not knowledgeably bring together, keep or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Online Services, as we need that all consumers characterize to us that they are at least 18 years old.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Pasbanan website
When you practice any Pasbanan Online Facilities, we may bring together personal information (i.e. info that could be used to contact you directly such as full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address; “Personal Information”) and demographic information (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information; this may contain, but is not narrow to, post code, hometown, gender, username, device information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/birth date, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information) (“Demographic Information” and, together with Personal Information, “Personal Data”).
3 – Expenditure of Personal Data
We may use Personal Data which you deliver to us or we bring together from you to:
- Afford, sustain, and increase our Online Services, including, for instance, to simplify payments, send receipts, provide products and services you appeal (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, substantiate users, and send administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to avoid fraud and abuse of our Online Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of attentiveness to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Moby and other companies, where tolerated and according to local valid laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Advise you about modifications and changes to our Online Services;
- Allow you to contribute in any collaborative features of our Online Services;
- Keep our Online Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Online Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
4 – Storing and Transference of Private Information
5 – Sharing of Personal Data
Through Our Online Services
We may share your Personal Data:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share your Personal Data, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our Online Services, or those with the Service with which we integrate; and
Other Important Sharing
We may share your Personal Data:
- With Pasbanan branches and associated bodies;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With government authorities, law enforcement officials, or other third parties as required by law;
- With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing;
6 – Your Choices
Marketing and Opting Out
Pasbanan provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the option to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes and to remove it from our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our Online Services.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7 – Security Precautions
8 – Cookies
9 – Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests related to this Privacy Statement, or if you have any complaints related to how Pasbanan Media Group processes your personal data, please contact us at:
Pasbanan Media group
Cell: (+)93 786111099
Office L1-oo3- 4th floor
Dawoodzai Center, Kabul, Afghanistan
This Policy is trustworthy and exclusive to Pasbanan Media Group and, consequently, are not to be disseminated outdoor of Pasbanan without printed endorsement of Pasbanan Legal and Submission.
Any nonconformities from this policy must be reviewed and approved in accordance with the appropriate policy and signed off by all relevant stakeholders.
This policy will be reviewed annually and, if necessary, revised. Any revisions of this policy must be reviewed and approved in accordance with the appropriate policies and signed off by all relevant stakeholders.
Developed by Nethub