Reporting 51 committees on the fourth day of the Loya Jirga, Consultative Peace
Reporter: Firdous Rasouli
Image: Morteza Haidari
On the fourth day of the Peace Consultative Loya Jirga, 51 committees representing 34 provinces of the country today have submitted their proposals in response to the four queries of the government for peace in the country. At the beginning of the meeting, Abdul Rab Rasoul Sayyaf, chairman of the Loya Jirga, said, “The voice of each person and every responsible committee will be listened to, and no one has the right to disrupt the current Jirga.” He added: “Those who disrupt The Jirga is trying to do it in a sense that it is slapping on the nation of Afghanistan. ”
The Fifty-One Jirga Committees After three days of voting, today’s polls highlighted the results of their work and activities in response to four government questions for peace and ceasefire.
- National ceasefire in the country
- Maintaining the country’s constitution, preserving Afghanistan’s 18-year achievements, women, children, people with disabilities, and martyrs
- Preserving media freedom, freedom of expression
- Releasing the Taliban from the prisons for goodwill and for the holy month of Ramadan
- Adopt the legal and legal conditions of the Taliban
- Push the global community over Taliban groups
- Strengthening and equipping the country’s security forces and their morale
- Establish a Taliban political office in Afghanistan
- Stop nocturnal operations in provinces and prevent civilian casualties
- Presidential elections in any possible way
- Fatwas of religious warlords for the war in Afghanistan
- The number of talks with the Taliban is not more than 50, and these people are of a nationality, educated, knowledgeable, scientist, aware of religious and religious issues.
- Cancellation of the High Peace Council
- Determine the deadline and readiness for the withdrawal of security forces from Afghanistan
- Transfer of Afghan homes and capital from abroad in Afghanistan
- Eliminating Discrimination and Ethnicity
- Ensuring peace between the two sides
- Referring to national interests
- Legislation to bring reforms to government departments
- A quest for a peace between the partners
- Creating unity and trust among the leaders of the government and politics
- Participation of at least one political party and representatives of the Loya Jirga of the Peace Consultation in the Taliban Talks
- Separation of Taliban groups
Although the Afghan president said at the time of the opening of the Jirga that he would respect the views of Afghan citizens, there are still contradictory views on the acceptance of the results of the Jirga by the government.
However, how can the Taliban group react to these demands of the Afghan people? Tomorrow is the fifth day of the Loya Jirga of the Peace Consultation and Ghani President will hand over the results and decisions of the Jirga from the chair of the consultative Jirga.