Kabul-Afghanistan (PMG):

Reporter: Latifa Sahil

Provincial officials say 7 villages facing severe floods have been ordered to leave their homes. The head of Iran’s emergency services department told the Iranian media that “The floods that have been continuing since March 19 continue to be fired by 31 residents of their homes, resulting in floods and at least 70 deaths and 800 others have been wounded, and 45 of them are in hospitals. “Khuzestan province residents of the seven villages who were facing landslides were evacuating their houses,” said Hussein Koli Wand, head of the Iranian emergency services department. So far, six groups from Khuzestan province have been transferred to safe areas. “

Developed by Nethub

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *