The killer of Bismillah Aimaq and the deputy head of the Ghor provincial council killed

A source, who did not want to be named, told PMG News that the main perpetrators of the assassinations of Abdul Ghorman Atshan, deputy head of the Ghor provincial council, and Bismillah Adel Aimaq, a Reporter of (Sadai-Ghor), were killed in a clash with national security forces.

A security source was quoted as saying that national security forces were trying to arrest Ezatullah Beyk, a Ghor provincial council lawyer who was responsible for the assassination of Ghor provincial council deputy Abdul Rahman Atshan and Bismillah Adel Aimaq, director of Sada-e Ghor radio. But instead of surrendering, Ezatullah Beyk engaged in armed conflict with the national security forces, during which he was killed by the security forces.

The source added that one officer of the National Security Directorate was killed and another was wounded during the clash.
Meanwhile, Ahmad Saeedi, a political affairs expert, told police that Ezatullah Beg, a member of the Ghor Provincial Council, was the main killer of Bismillah Adel Aimaq, a reporter for Sada-e Ghor Radio. Mr. Saeedi also added: Ezatullah Beyk recently visited Kabul province during a meeting with President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani and asked him to appoint his brother’s wife, Masoumeh Anwari, as the deputy governor of the province. Ghor stipulates that his request will be accepted by the President.

Mr. Saeedi, while acknowledging the clashes between security forces and Ghor Provincial Council member Ezatullah Beyk, clarified that no details were yet available about the death of Ezatullah Baig.

Meanwhile, Bismillah Aimaq, a journalist and editor-in-chief of Sada-e Ghor Radio, was assassinated by unknown individuals near the city of Firuzkuh, the capital of Ghor province, on the (January 12th) of this year.

Related News

Gunmen kill a young girl in Takhar

Security officials in Takhar province have confirmed reports that a young girl was killed by unidentified gunmen in a Taliban stronghold.
Khalil Asir, the Takhar police spokesman, said in connection with the killing of the girl by unknown gunmen: “They were shot dead.”
Mr. Asir added that the girl was 20 years old and had been shot dead by a gunman in the city center, and the motive for the murder was still unknown.

A Takhar police spokesman said an investigation had been launched into how the young girl was killed in Takhar, and that the province’s police would work hard to arrest the culprits.
The Taliban shot and killed a young girl in the city of Takhar. Peace talks between Taliban leaders and the delegation of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Doha, Qatar, have been underway for almost a week, and the second round has begun, with the delegation calling for a ceasefire and the Taliban seeking an interim government.
Reporter: Shakib Zahir